ROAD CRASH SERIOUS INJURIES INVOLVING
HEAVY VEHICLES IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Date of Issue: 25 Sep 2020
|Date||Time||Vehicle(s) Involved||Crash Type||No. Of|
|23/6/2020||17:58||Car Sedan, Bdouble||Head On||1||5116||ANGLE VALE ROAD, HILLIER|
Heavy Vehicle Serious Injuries - 2017 to 2020
Serious Injury Crashes
|Year to Date
|Year to Date|
|Serious Inury Crashes|
- This publication contains details of the number of serious injury road crashes involving Heavy Vehicles that occurred in South Australia during JUNE 2020 together with comparable figures for some earlier periods. Figures relating to the current year are provisional and may be subject to revision.
- Caution should be exercised in interpreting the statistics in the publication in light of the size of the numbers and the short time period involved.
- A serious injury occurs if A person who sustains injuries and is admitted to hospital for a minimum period of an overnight stay as a result of a road crash and who does not die as a result of those injuries within 30 days of the crash.
- A serious injury crash is any road crash which results in one or more serious injuries.
- In this publication, "Adelaide" refers to the Greater Adelaide Statistical Division.
- Enquiries regarding these statistics or related publications should be directed to DPTI.RoadCrashData@sa.gov.au