ROAD FATALITIES INVOLVING HEAVY VEHICLES
IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Date of Issue: 3 May 2021
|Date||Time||Vehicle(s) Involved||Crash Type||No. Of|
|3/3/2021||14:20||Pedestrian on Road, Bdouble||Hit Pedestrian||1||5023||TAPLEYS HILL ROAD, |
|6/3/2021||12:10||Utility, Bdouble||Head On||2||5719||STUART HIGHWAY, |
Heavy Vehicle Fatalities - 2018 to 2021
|Year to Date
|Year to Date|
- This publication contains details of the number of road fatalities and road fatal crashes involving Heavy Vehicles that occurred in South Australia during MARCH 2021 together with comparable figures for some earlier periods. Figures relating to the current year are provisional and may be subject to revision.
- Caution should be exercised in interpreting the statistics in the publication in light of the size of the numbers and the short time period involved.
- A fatal road crash occurs if a road crash results in the death of any person involved in the crash.
- A fatal crash is any road crash which results in one or more fatalities.
- In this publication, "Adelaide" refers to the Greater Adelaide Statistical Division.
- Enquiries regarding these statistics or related publications should be directed to DIT.RoadCrashData@sa.gov.au